Playing through Episode 1...
General comment: I really find it weird that skull wizards (or however they're called) are introduced in the very first map; several levels before the disciple is reintroduced even.
- How does this texture (window) make any sliver of sense?
- The elevator in previous versions of the map was ten thousand times better than this dumb crate stairway. Are the inn patrons really supposed to climb crates?
- Speaking of the inn, the Heretic chandelier would fit better there IMHO than the Hexen one.
- In this place, between the floor detail and the stalactites, it's easy to get snagged. Raise the roof, or use smaller stalactites, or remove them.
- Crucifix don't make sense in the Heretic world. That texture ought to be removed from the pack and replaced by something appropriate everywhere it's used.
- This texture isn't really supposed to be a door texture. The sound that the door makes is kinda weird too.
- Sometimes, the switch choices seem kinda random... The idea for the ammo switches like this one was to use them with scripts, e.g. the crossbow bolt switch like this one could only be activated by shooting it with a crossbow.
- I think the Hexen bell would be justified here.
- A bit more ammo would allow a gameplay more engaging than gauntleting ghost monsters through bars.
- What's the point of a 3D floor room if it's so utterly void and empty?
- You are aware that once we reach this place we can skip the rest of the level, right? The green and blue keys are pointless.
- This wall just looks weird. The texture here isn't a deliberate pattern, it's just a bunch of small connectors for different size and heights of ORNGRAY. You're supposed to use just a tiny slice and offsets.
- Seems a bit early to introduce the Gloves of D'Sparil...
- Couldn't find how to open guardian house.
- What is this supposed to be?
- Come on, that's not a regular door texture!
H1M6: map too unfinished to comment
H1M7: Fine map, nothing much to say
H1M8: map too unfinished to comment
H1M9: seems to be a draft version of H3M4.