Dome of doomAuthor:
I'm doing a dome map here.
Edit2: Here are some guidelines I've set in my mind for this map. I may decide to break them later:
- No swimmable water. There'll be enough for you in the rest of Episode 2.
- No lava. There might be sludge, though.
- Ice might appear even if it didn't in Heretic Episode 3. I like it too much not to care about it.
- No different gravity.
- I'll try to focus on using just vanilla Heretic monsters, to keep matters simple. But I'll also use Sons of D'sparil.
- I hope not to use more ambient sounds than given by the game.
- I'll try to use as little scripting as possible.
- There'll be no fade effects or coloured sectors anywhere, except in the skybox or other similar specific places. Coloured point light may exist, because it's a central GZDoom feature.Episode:
2, because it's wetScreenshot:
Why does the fade look like a 256-color gradient? Why do I see the lines divided in bands?
Available for download:Automatic Wolfenstein
- autonomous bot for Wolfenstein 3D