And it goes on, and on, and on! hobomaster22 has just released the latest version of DoomLauncher, the number one doom frontend for organizing and playing all your favorit wads and projects (which are currently 563 pieces in my archive to give you an idea how useful this can be). The author has fixed various issues and added a load of different new features, including
- Edit multiple fields at once.
- All grids support multiple selections with more user friendly prompts.
- Multiple file detection for updating metadeta. Now prompts user to select a match if no size match is found.
- Accept All button added when updating metadeta for multiple files.
- Select multiple files at once for launching. A prompt will ask for the main file to associate data with and everything else will be automatically added to the additional files list.
- Can browse through tag tabs when selecting additional launch files.
- GameFiles directory can now be changed in the Settings menu.
- Statistics tracking (kills, secrets, items, and time). Run dialog contains a Save Statistics check box that becomes available for supported ports:
ZDoom: Uses save games to parse statistics. This means statistics cannot be read for the last level of an episode. Items are not available. Statistics will be recorded when the game is saved or when an auto save is generated.
PrBoomPlus: Uses the -levelstat parameter and parses the generated levelstat.txt. All statistics will be recorded when the game has exited.
CNDoom: Uses the -printstats parameter and parses the generated stdout.txt. All statistics will be recorded when the game has exited.
Just download the new version from the official project page on the Realm667 and extract the new files into the program's directory by overwriting the old ones and you are ready to go. Have fun!