hobomaster22 has just released the latest version of DoomLauncher, the number one doom frontend for organizing and playing all your favorit wads and projects (which are currently 563 pieces in my archive to give you an idea how useful this can be). The author has fixed various issues and added a load of different new features, including
- Added parameter text box to source ports. This will automatically add the parameter to the launch parameters when the source port is selected for launch.
- Read item counts from GZDoom 3.5 save games for statistics.
- Upgraded description/comment text boxes to rich text boxes.
- Fixed warning and data issues when deleting utilities.
- Removed play button on source port form.
- Fixed additional file handling when changing iwad/source port after the file has been saved.
- Updated description for files when editing to match the summary view on the right.
- Fixed issue that would cause a deleted file with tags to be assigned to the next file that is added.
- Fixed crash when Doom Launcher starts and cannot kill another Doom Launcher process because of permissions.
Just download the new version from the official project page on the Realm667 and extract the new files into the program's directory by overwriting the old ones and you are ready to go. Have fun!