The current coronacrisis (Covid-19) has led people to creative ideas. Varying from playing card games through Skype, to a Covid-19 mod for Doom to Isolation, a community project led by resident Aussie invader Jimmy and a plethora of veterans, including Pcorf, Gothic, Walter confetti, DynamiteKaitorn and more and with an exclusive TITLEPIC by none other than Harmony creator Thomas van der Velden. Isolation brings some big names and big guns, and you can join in on the fun! So what is required:
Custom optional PLAYPAL: Download Isopal
- RULES / RESTRICTIONS:
Short, breezy, light-hearted Boom (CL9) maps, please!
- NO USE of F_SKY1 permitted! The outside world is cruel and evil.
- Use of damaging NUKAGE1 mandatory. Use of radsuits encouraged!
- All health items must be placed on FWATER1. Wash your goddamn hands!
- Use of Cacodemons encouraged (use at least one please).
- BUILD TIME LIMIT: Please don't spend MORE THAN 12 HOURS on your submission!
- NO CO-OP STARTS. This is to be a single-player mapset only! You're supposed to be isolated, dummy.
- NO CUSTOM ASSETS except music.
Sat 28th March 2020 @ 11:59PM GMT.
The project release is scheduled for Wed 1st April 2020.
Play a part in Isolation, and show the world some mapping love in these tense times.