hobomaster22 has just released the latest version of DoomLauncher, the number one doom frontend for organizing and playing all your favorit wads and projects (which are currently 563 pieces in my archive to give you an idea how useful this can be). The author has fixed various issues and added a load of different new features, including
- Import allows for multiple files to be selected, so multiple screenshots can be imported at once.
- Export file feature to create nicer name for files, e.g. mydemoname_sourceport_gamefile.lmp.
- Map list can be edited.
- Option to automatically deleted a screenshot after it has been imported. Located in Settings -> Configuration -> Delete Screenshots After Import.
- Fixed crash if send to path did not exit.
- Fixed crash for copying game file fields (Copy From File).
- Fixed issue that caused zip files to be unpacked in unmanaged mode.
- Fixed redraw issue when adding additional files caused by high DPI in combination with the System (Enhanced) compatibility setting.
- Fixed selection issue in tile view when control key is pressed.
Just download the new version from the official project page on the Realm667 and extract the new files into the program's directory by overwriting the old ones and you are ready to go. Have fun!