Welcome to the first edition of the community spotlight, a small collection of various news from around the whole Doom community. So what do I have encountered in the past few hours across the forums and showcase sites?
- TUTNT: Take II has been updated bringing it to version 1.01, fixing only a few bugs for the startup and a minor visual thing concerning the meteors. If you are a perfectionist, go and get it here.
- A new beta of Winter's Fury has been released by Pyroscourge. Expect a few new levels, various fixes and a huge amount of detail, hard gameplay and a deadly cold atmosphere.
- For all those Star Wars fans, LilWhiteMouse updated Chibi Rebellion to version 5.9. The changes are numerous, more info can be found in the dev thread along with the download link.
- Reelism - Night of the Everything will get its first expansion in April 2012, news about this as well as information about all those crazy new features can be seen just here. Whoa!
- Something interesting I cought on WIP was Phobos City by Aleksandrs. Even though I didn't have the time to play this, it looks certainly interesting.
- Putrefier is something you should mark on your list of the "Must Play Wads" in the near future. The project by Ed is set in the Valhalla universe (aka Sin City) and is... special!
Discuss this articleLog in to comment