- supports same image types as ZDoom (.jpg, .jpeg, .png, .dds, .pcx, .tga, .gif).
- ability to auto-scale textures (usefull when you have thousands of hires textures).
- ability to set sprites Offset (when Texture type is set to "Sprite").
- can work from command line (see "Help" tab for avaliable command-line parameters).
- fast processing speed (takes less than a second to process 2000 images).
More info and support can be found in the development thread at ZDoom.org. Try it and help MaxEd to improve it!