- Floor/ceiling textures are now moved more predictably by arrow keys in GZDoom Visual mode.
- Walls texture coordinates are always rounded when moved by arrow keys in Visual modes.
- Visual modes: selected objects are not highlighted when "Toggle highlight" (H key) option is set to off.
- UDMF light editing in GZDoom Visual mode: brightness changes instead of "lightceiling" property if targeted
- ceiling is part of 3D-floor.
- UDMF Controls: increased precision of position and scale controls numeric inputs to 2 decimal places.
...and many many more. For a full list of fixes, new features and all the cool stuff GZDoomBuilder brings, just visit the development thread over at ZDoom.org.