Good news to all those control freaks (as I am): hobomaster has finally updated his library frontend DoomLauncher coming with a lot of new and useful improvements to you and going up to version 2.0.0 now. So what can be expected? Next to many bugfixes and improvments, you will find this:
- Ability to drag and drop .zdl files to add to Doom Launcher library
- Update metadata feature. Right click file to get data from id games (title, description, author, etc).
- Added filename to search
- Better error checking with more descriptive messages
- Fixed library sync check that would cause files not to add to the Doom Launcher library
- Added ability to select individual files from the the 'Additional Files' that are added when launching
- Added ability to add demos that were not created by Doom Launcher as well as edit details
So what are you waiting for? Get DoomLauncher from the Realm667 page just here.