And it goes on, and on, and on! hobomaster22 has just released the latest version of DoomLauncher, the number one doom frontend for organizing and playing all your favorit wads and projects (which are currently 563 pieces in my archive to give you an idea how useful this can be). The author has fixed various issues and added a load of different new features, including
- Default global settings. Select a default source port, IWAD, and skill to be applied when launching a game for the first time. (Settings -> Launch Settings)
- Ability to order the files when selecting additional files.
- Pressing enter now defaults to selecting the search button. Check box option next to search box to search while you type.
- Ability to rename a file that is already in the database.
- Typing while in the wad collection area will jump to the appropriate file, similar to when typing in a Windows folder view.
- Added ability to view cumulative statistics. Will add up all statistics for all files in the view. (Settings -> Cumulative Statistics)
- Added option to automatically resolve sync status descrepencies. (Settings -> Sync Status)
- Fixed bug for statistics in ZDoom based port that would duplicate statistics.
- Fixed bug that created a superficial error based on GameFiles directory settings.
- Cleaner startup. Duplicate change events on startup caused for a slower startup with some random flickering.
Just download the new version from the official project page on the Realm667 and extract the new files into the program's directory by overwriting the old ones and you are ready to go. Have fun!